Sunday, January 2, 2011

Fashion Trends for 2011


So here we are in 2011, wondering  where we are all headed, and since Money and stress affect fashion,  I thought I would share what caught my eye out of Milan and Paris. The first thing I notice is the influence of  a past eras 1940 and 1950. The gowns shown here are quite apparent by the draped lines in blue and in the skirting styles and the elegant Feminine accents as well as the fuller skirting. Lace is showing up to this party as well,gloves anyone?



So Vintage is really begining  to show up in all kinds of designers styles. From the shirt dress to swing , it is good to be a women again, I think there has been a lot of rediscovering not in a bad way














The Jewelry this season is very vintage in style, metal makes a come back and bangles are back. Bright colors are quite apparent on the runway including, Orange Lip Stick, yes Orange is showing up in many ways





The shoes are just as eye candy as some of these others, however when shoes are your weakness,
 Who can say NO to these , and of course the pumps are to die for.
I think fashion will be fun again,
 yet very Lady-ish, allowing some real fun for a day to day









       colors for the season hmmm...................
So this is what I have seen and I am excited about the possiblies of this New Year.
so with excitment for the coming year, Dress Darling Dress.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment