Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Lestat Shirt returned for the Evening

Spent the day working on one of my oldest pieces in my folio. I have been making this style since 1995, many call it a Pirate shirt , however it is my thought of what my favorite Vampire  would have wore . Through the years this shirt has been ask for by many names , and used for all kinds of events. I have always thought the period of the 17th century was a dream for the gentlemen of the era. I think we have lost something when all the rage is a tee shirt and bagging jeans. Elegant is not a word used for a man to day and yet so many fell for Lestat. I dont think it was just the Vampire thing. I really believe the Clothing makes the man or at least creates the mystery that so many of my clients long for. Via La Mystery!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment